SADBCM Series - 8 Channel DB25 to XLR Male Snake Cables - Various Lengths
DB25 to 8 Channel XLR Male‚ Cable Snake
- Model Number: SADBCM Series
- 8 Channel DB25 to XLR Male Snake
- Available in 3', 5', 8' and 15' Lengths
- DB25 on One End | 8 XLR Male connectors on One End
- Durable XLR connectors with internal strain relief
- OFC conductors for excellent‚ signal clarity | OFC Spiral Shield for maximum RFI and EMI rejection
- Features‚ Metal D-sub shells and easy connect/disconnect DB25 Screws
- Connects‚ to any board equipped with a DB25 connector
The Seismic Audio line of‚ DB25 snake cable is‚ perfect for any application where audio transfer via a DB25 connection is required.‚ Perfect for‚ connecting gear with DB25 outputs to gear with XLR inputs.‚ They are also great for interfacing a single cable to compatible equipment such as audio interfaces, multi-track recorders, patch bays, and digital mixers. These cables are used to break out into 8 channels by way of XLR connectors.‚ The Seismic Audio brand was designed to make the professional musician and the musician low on cash sound great. With your purchase, you will receive one audio snake cable pictured and described above. So, put it in your cart today and get ready for years of trouble-free, crystal clear sound.
When will I get my order?
We realize that you want your Pro Audio Equipment yesterday. Here at Seismic Audio Speakers, we aim to ship items out immediately. If you place your order before 2:30 Central time, we will ship your pro audio equipment on the very same business day.
Order today, and you'll receive your package on
Free Same-Day Shipping
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee