SA-U2HHLV2-2 - 2 Channel UHF Wireless Microphone System with 1 Handheld & 1 Lapel Microphone
2 Channel UHF Wireless Microphone System with 1‚ Handheld & 1 Lavalier Microphone, Adjustable Frequencies
For less cables and more freedom, Seismic Audio has created the SA-U2 wireless microphone system. This wireless mic set comes with a 2 channel receiver and 1 handheld wireless microphones and 1 lavaliermicrophone. These systems are able to adapt to your needs. A massive operational range compliments a host of design features intended to provide the very highest audio quality. The SA-U2HHLV2-2 offers superior all-around performance for crisp, clean, and balanced vocals. Whether performing onstage or speaking from a podium, the Seismic Audio SA-U2 wireless microphone systems are the right tool for the job.
- Model Number: SA-U2HHLV2-2
- Wide Frequency Response Digital Control Circuit - resists unwanted interference with a 60dB signal to noise ratio and a 45dB carrier wave
- Silent Function - Silent switches and low THD (total harmonic distortion) protect your PA gear from pops and distortion
- Wide Range - Wireless transmission is possible over 400 feet in good surroundings
- Series Output Circuit - Can connect to an audio mixer or other PA equipment in multiple ways
- Cardioid Pickup Pattern - Microphone sound pickup emphasizes main sound source and minimizes background noise
- Windscreen and Pop Filter - Microphone design includes built-in windscreen and pop filter to minimize environmental noise and sibilant sounds in speech
- High Quality Microphone Element - Microphone constructed for best audio quality possible
- Adaptable - Receiver can work with multiple microphone types to allow for choosing the best equipment for the situation
- Rack case mounts‚ included
- One Year Warranty
Operating Range:‚ up to 400 feet
Channel Selection:‚ 200 UHF channels
Frequency Range: 530-590 MHz
Frequency Stability:‚ ‚±0.05%
Modulation Mode:‚ UHF
Frequency Response:‚ 40Hz-18KHz
Dynamic Range:‚ >100dB
Audio Output:‚ Individual Balanced XLR outputs, Mix Unbalanced TS or XLR
Power Voltage:‚ AC 110V or 220V
Temperature Range:‚ -4‚°F to 140‚°F
Battery Life:‚ up to 8 hours
Order by Phone
Free Same-Day Shipping
When will I Get my order?
When will I get my order?
We realize that you want your Pro Audio Equipment yesterday. Here at Seismic Audio Speakers, we aim to ship items out immediately. If you place your order before 2:30 Central time, we will ship your pro audio equipment on the very same business day.
Order today, and you'll receive your package on
Bundle & Save!
Free Same-Day Shipping
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee