SAXPT Series - XLR to XLR Multi-Core Audio Snake Cable with Metal Joint Strain Relief
XLR to XLR Audio Snake with Metal Strain Relief
- Model #: SAXPT Series XLR Male to Female Snake Cables
- Channels: Available in 4 Channel, 6 Channel and 8 Channel Configurations
- Length: Various lengths for each Channel Configuration
- Twisted OFC Conductors provide excellent signal clarity
- AL-Foil and OFC Shielding to protect against RFI and EMI interference
- Color-Coded and Numerically labeled for quick and easy setup
- 25 Gauge Copper Wire | Balanced and Shielded
- Heavy-Duty Metal Joint on each end‚ for Durability and‚ extra strain relief for each fantail | Each Channel has a nylon braided Jacket
- Fantails are XLR Male to XLR Female | Flexible and Durable PVC Jacket
The Seismic Audio SAXPT Series of XLR-M to XLR-F snake cables are designed to connect pro audio and DJ gear that use XLR outputs to audio gear using XLR inputs. Rugged XLR connectors, color-coded and numerically labeled, not only are these cable snakes reliable but ready for any show or gig. Ultra low-noise construction and materials give you peace of mind you will not encounter any unwanted noise, buzzing, static or loss of sound quality. The Seismic Audio brand was designed to make the professional musician and the musician low on cash sound great.‚ With your purchase, you will receive one audio snake cable pictured and described above.‚ So,‚ put it in your cart today and get ready for years of trouble-free, crystal clear sound.
When will I get my order?
We realize that you want your Pro Audio Equipment yesterday. Here at Seismic Audio Speakers, we aim to ship items out immediately. If you place your order before 2:30 Central time, we will ship your pro audio equipment on the very same business day.
Order today, and you'll receive your package on
Bundle & Save!
Free Same-Day Shipping
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee