SA-CT2 - Cable Tester (Test XLR, 2P/4P Speakon, TRS, TS, RCA, MIDI 3P/5P Cables)
Pro Audio Cable Tester
- Model Number: SA-CT2 (Cable Tester)
- The Seismic Audio cable tester will test continuity for the following cable types.
- 1/4" TS Mono
- 1/4" TRS Stereo
- 4 Pole Speakons
- 2 Pole Speakons
- 3 Pin XLR
- MIDI 3 Pin/5 Pin
- This can also test cables that are made from a combination of different connectors. Such as: Speakon to 1/4", 1/4" to XLR, 1/4" to RCA, and so on.
- Comes with test leads that can be used to test cables that have other connectors that are not on the tester.
- An audible signal will sound when contact is made using the leads.
- Heavy Duty
- 14 gauge steel
- Bright orange makes it easy to find and read display.
- Boutique look
- Requires a 9 volt battery (not included)
- Brand New
- One year warranty
When your not sure what cable is not working or if you need to determine if it is the cable or something else that is broken, a Seismic Audio cable tester will come in handy. This cable tester allows you to check the connectivity for Speakon (4 pole and 2 pole), TRS, TS, XLR, Midi, and RCA cables. It also has a test tone when checking the connectivity of a speaker with the test leads. Instructions are written on the front of the box, so you will never be without a manual. All that is needed is a 9 volt battery. The bright orange makes it easy to find when in the field and needing to do a quick check of your cables. Has an awesome boutique look made from 14 gauge steel.
When will I get my order?
We realize that you want your Pro Audio Equipment yesterday. Here at Seismic Audio Speakers, we aim to ship items out immediately. If you place your order before 2:30 Central time, we will ship your pro audio equipment on the very same business day.
Order today, and you'll receive your package on
Bundle & Save!
Free Same-Day Shipping
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee